Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cabin Fever

I have had some serious cabin fever this week!  To top it off, we got about a foot of snow Thursday night into Friday.  Ugh.  Luckily, the temps are supposed to start climbing, so I don't think it will stick around too long!  The snow brought a snow day of course.  Emily hated it.  She would much rather be in school, and she let me know it...all day!  This snow day also means that the kids will now lose a day of Spring break.  Hurricane Sandy brought us many days of no school...as well as almost 12 days without power!  That ate up all of the allotted days off for the year.  Freakin weather.

This morning my sister got me out of the house, and we went to Old Navy.  I love that store!  I can always find something that makes me feel good...and I don't get to go often enough.  Today's favorite purchase was a pair of super cute sunglasses.  Over the Summer, our cars got broken into...yep, right in our own driveway!  Hub's car got most of the damage--they ripped the flippin dashboard out, and stole his bag of tools and other various items. They ripped the radio out of my car, but left it on the ground...but the little turds(detectives think its kids) took my most favorite pair of shades!!  Bastards.  So hooray for new sunglasses, and longer days! 

Don't forget to spring ahead!! :o)


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you got snow. Yuck! Ours is finally melting and it is glorious. Yay for the weather to start warming up, and double yay for those shades. They are darling!

    ReplyDelete