Thursday, July 29, 2010

the things we do for love

emily's pinewood derby is tomorrow.  this year, we decided to make her car at home.  hubs was all about giving her a great car.  last year's performance was less than stellar, and he couldn't have that!  ok people, what you are about to see is ALL my husband's handy work! (ok, i did the painting, but only so it could be ready for him when he got home from work!)
now that's a daddy's love!!

i wanted to say a quick thank you for all of the hugs and kind words yesterday.  i'm feeling better, and have a smile on my face again. <3

3 comments:

  1. What a fun car! I am sure Emily is thrilled through and through. I love seeing the way dads show their affection. It is always very touching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet ride! Our cars always looked like crap. One year we did just the block on wheels. I'm pretty sure that was the final year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! Even better that Daddy did it!

    ReplyDelete