Wednesday, October 27, 2010

progress

 so things have been getting better with emily.  we had a really great weekend.  i'm not sure who was watching over us, but for two hours we all played nice until david went down for his nap.  it was amazing. 

on sunday night, hubs gutted pumpkins.  at that point the weekend of being alone with the kids was swiftly catching up with me.  i wanted no part in the pumpkin carving.  so after the kids went to bed, and while i was pouting by myself, hubs carved both pumpkins. 

yesterday my mom took david for the afternoon...it was awesome.  when emily got home from school i took her down to my parents' house for dinner.  she didn't have her nap, and she was totally happy.  it was really a great night.

tonight i'll be on my own with the kiddos.  i'm going to throw some chicken in the crock pot, and keep my fingers crossed that tonight will go smoothly!  with the way things have been going, i'm confident.

so, this is about the only "scooping" that david did:


just a reminder, things are getting underway over at The Clumsy Spider!!  check it out!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm really glad things were a little smoother this weekend and good for you on escaping the pumpkin carving! :)

    ReplyDelete