Tuesday, April 13, 2010

bad tina, baaad....

i have been a terrible, terrible blogger lately!!  i have so much going on-mostly because my sister's bridal shower and wedding are swiftly approaching!!  i've been sewing like a mad woman for her shower gifts...which i have now decided to cut one out because i am just spreading myself too thin.  i haven't even gotten a good workout in...and that's bothering me.  10-20 minutes isn't going to get me that rock hard body that i dream about!  lol, i was kidding...this stretched out baby belly ain't goin' nowhere fast unless i hit the lottery, or find some rich uncle that's about to kick it!  i miss blogging regularly.  its a way for me to stay connected to all of you lovely people out there...to be able to have somewhat of an adult conversation during the day.  i think after my sissy's shower next weekend, i should be able to get back on a better schedule...you'll be able to follow along with me on future projects(and there are lots floating in my head!).  this sucks not being able to write about what i've been up to...but i have to keep nosy peepers at bay!  i'm still checking out your blogs almost daily, and comment when i can...i'm trying not to be totally lame!! 
the kids are doing great!  emily had her 4 year physical, and she is A-OK!  now i have to make her appointment with the neurologist for that check up...i'm putting it off a little, because i know that we'll make the drive and he'll have nothing new to say!  david is a pain in my butt these days.  he's not being bad per say,  but man, he's a ball buster!!  he knows all of my buttons and when to push them!!  his new "trick" is picking his nose and giving me his boogers.  lovely. 

hubs is looking into a new job.  that makes me nervous, but excited at the same time.  he's been at his current job now for almost 8 years.  hasn't had a raise in 4, OT has been cut for more than a year(which really hurts us with me not working), health insurance sky rocketed a few months ago, and they just laid 9 people off last week.  we're confident that his job is safe, but even when the economy picks up there really isn't anywhere else for him to go with the company.  he's just in talks right now with the new job.  it will be a tough decision if the talks go well.  we have kids to feed and a house to stay in...it will be scary to start a new job...but the new one sure does have its perks!  i'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will all work out. 

that's the skinny on us.  oh...speaking of skinny...only 6 lbs to go before i'm back @ my wedding weight!!  hellooo light at the end of the tunnel!! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear things are going well for you Tina! I will keep my fingers crossed for your hubby and his job opportunity! Sometimes even the right decisions are the hardest ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel! Life has kept me away too for some time.

    I am sure that everything will work out for your husband and a new job path.

    Way to go on the weight loss. What a fabulous feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight - that is awesome. I have just in the last couple days recommitted myself to the losing weight thing. It's hard! Now - go out and enjoy SPRING and do what you need to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel on the blogging. I hvae been sucky too lately. I do try and read but i dont post or comment as much as i want!

    Good luck on the job search or hubs. i will keep my fingers crossed for you. We have some similar issues going on with H4L's job and he is hunting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness I don't know my wedding weight! I couldn't take the guilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture makes her look so grown up! and I am soooo glad I don't know my pre-wedding weight. I will NEVER be there! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, only 6 lbs? I am jealous and so proud of you at the same time! Can't wait to see your new projects. Good like with the shower.

    ReplyDelete