Friday, April 2, 2010

easter fun and its someones biiirrrfffday!!

yesterday my mom david and i went to emily's school for her easter lunch.   we had such a great time.  everyone is so sweet and kind.  they all love emily and    
 david...it was a warm fuzzy kind of day!   david even gave all of his eggs from the easter egg hunt to one of emily's school mates.  he melts my heart.
david chose the perfect m&m before he got dressed--he didn't eat it...he just wanted to pick one!!
i can't wait for more easter egg hunting on sunday.  they had a blast!!

in other news:  my twinnie and i are turning 29 today!!!  we will celebrate today with easter egg dying, hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill(its gorgeous out~finally!!), and we'll cap it off with a dairy queen ice cream cake!!  i think we've had this cake for every bday but one!!  
oh, and as my bday gift, david learned how to climb out of his crib this morning--i'm screwed!

enjoy this marvelous spring day, and have a happy easter!!! :o*


13 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to both of you and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet easter! Happy birthday to you and your twin! Climbing out of the crib?! That is SOME gift! Get ready! hehe! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such good pics! Happy bday and enjoy that CAKE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I love it! Such cute crafts...and kids! Stop by mine anytime! Happy Easter!

    -Andrea
    PumpkinTart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet.

    Love to you
    Kelly
    http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you and your twin!!!

    I just love your kids' smiles! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! So fun that you have a twin, I am jealous. I always wanted to be a twin. And good luck with the crib escaping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi..I'm From Friday Follow...I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced.. I hope you can pop over to my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & find some inspiration for your family/home...I hope you will become a follower too! Happy Easter!! Barb
    P.S. Hope to have my own link party April 12th “My Creative Space Monday” @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    …..Hope you will join up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! Stopping in to be your newest follower from Friday Follow! Hope you can swing by mine!
    Happy Easter!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy SITS Sharefest! And I'm so glad it is because I got to discover your blog and love it. Your kids are beautiful! Sounds like you are going to have a wonderful day. Don't you love days like that? Family, being outside, holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful pictures and Happy birthday to you and your "twinnie". Stopping by from SITS Sharefest, great blog..you have a new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! I remember when my kids learned to crawl out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday TINA!!!! And HOLY WOW does EMily look like you as a little girl! SOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete