1. Have you started your Christmas Shopping?
yes! we're basicallyonly shopping for the kids this year, so its pretty easy!
2. Tell me about one of your special Traditions.
i love going to my parents' house on christmas eve. lots of munchies and my mom now reads the night before chrstmas to the kids.
3. When do you put up your Tree?
we usually purchase it the 2nd week of december, and put it up that weekend.(that's what we'll be doing tomorrow!!!)
4. Are you a Black Friday Shopper?
used to be, but with kids i stay at home now.
5. Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home?
this will be the first year everyone will come.to.us!! very excited about that!
6. What is your funniest Christmas memory??
my brother sister and i ALWAYS got up early on christmas day. like, 3 or 4 am early!! and weren't allowed to get my parents up until 6. one morning we were waiting for 6 and got a case fo the giggles....which turned into roaring laughter. until we all started throwing up!! it was like a chain reaction!! its funny because even thow we were puking, we were still laughing!! btw, we were like 16 or 17 at the time!
7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie??
so hard to choose! national lampoon's christmas vacation, the polar express, rudolph, the santa clause
8. Do you do your own Christmas baking? What is your favorite treat??
9. Fake or Real Tree?
real! we considered fake this year, but just couldn't do it!
10. What day does the actual panic set in to get it all done?
i'm usually pretty good at being all done.
11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
never. i love to wrap gifts!
12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas?
i just love being with my family and spending as much time with them as i can.
13. What Christmas craft do you like best??
anything!! i love making my own decorations and ornaments.
14. Christmas music??
15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping?
in the next couple of days.