Saturday, July 11, 2009

yummies with my parents

i've been wanting to cook this meal that i saw on the barefoot contessa a few weeks ago. so my parents came up to hang this afternoon, and i thought it would be the perfect opportunity to try it out...even though my dad isn't all that adventurous-i gave it a whirl anyway. it turned out quite yummy-if i do say so myself!! dad liked the chicken and the croutons from the salad, but i don't think he was into the rest. at least he tried!!

grilled panzanella salad
Photobucket

fettunta with prosciutto
Photobucket

tuscan lemon chicken
Photobucket

giant chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich(say that 10 times fast!)
Photobucket

i always love having my parents over. i miss being at home sometimes, and they are home to me.



on a side note:the hunk of junk jeep that got dumped on us, by one of the hubby's so-called "friends",was finally towed out of here today!!! i've been doing the happy dance...alot! :oD

No comments:

Post a Comment