Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

i can't believe its here already!  i can not wait to stuff my face later!  i'm drooling a little just thinking about it!! 
i have so much to be thankful for this year.  i have a hubby who loves his family, and works hard for them.  he supports me, and holds me up when i'm down.  i am thankful for the smiles that i see on my kids' faces all.the.time.  i am thankful that they are healthy, and bright.  i am thankful for my family.  i have the most terrific parents, and brother and sister.  i am thankful that i have such vivid memories of holidays passed...and of loved ones that are no longer with us.  i am thankful for the roof over our heads, and the food in our tummies. 
i am especially thankful that emily is taking her first steps, and may be full on walking by christmas!!(that one always brings a tear to my eye)  i'm also thankful that emily now lets david kiss her goodnight!(another tear!)

hubby went to emily's thanksgiving feast on tuesday--i was down and out with a terrible  migrane, so i had to miss it :o(  this is what he captured...


Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and your families!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you and yours have the best Turkey Day ever! SITS sent me by, and I'm glad they did...

    But for the Grace of God Go I...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!!! YAY!!!!! She is just so darn cute!!!!! GO EMILY! GO EMILY!!! You're walkin'! You're Walkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at her go! This made me tear up a little, you must be so incredibly proud of her. And look at how adorable she is!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great video! I am so happy for you guy!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great video!! i am following u in ur blog

    u have to follow me to

    my blog: www.masoodownload.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I am crying. Great job Emily! Seriously have to pull myself together over here! I think that is a fantastic Thanksgiving treat!

    ReplyDelete