Monday, November 30, 2009

off the grid

i've been laying low for the last few days.  with the busy-ness of thanksgiving and revving up for christmas, i thought i'd take a little internet break.  oh, and i thought it would help the tension headaches that i've been getting-alot-from slumping over at my computer, reading all of your lovely blogs! 

we had a really nice thanksgiving at my aunt's house!  emily ate until she was about to pop!!  she loved everything!  david was a little stinker!  he hardly ate anything with the exeption of a bite of pumpkin pie.  he played all.day.long.  my parents took him for the night so i had an awesome girls day with my sissy and emily.  no, we did not brave the stores--although i would have liked to.  i think it would have been overwhelming for emily.  we had a nice relaxing day with turkey sammiches for lunch!  this weekend is now a blur, but we did get alot accomplished.  the house is ready for christmas to vomit all over it!!  can't wait!

here is emily on friday-nice and relaxed, and david free for the whole day!!


david helped me vacuum this morning!!


i hope you all enjoyed the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful weekend for you! It looks like you have had so much fun! Maybe next year Emily will be able to go hit the shops with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoW fun! I tok a little blog break myself...now I gotta catch up with all my friends! Can't wait to see your vomit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend! Take as much time as you need. I think we all understand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just going to say I miss ya! There are so many bloggy friends that I feel like I lost since the move to WP, and I don't want that to happen! But I totally know exactly what you mean about needing a bloggy break. You know where I am when you're back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you had a bloggy break, those are good every now and again! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how happy Emily looks in that picture! And what a great helper David is, so cute! I am glad your little break was good for you!

    Please come by, I have an award for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all need a bloggy break time and again! Sounds like you had a pretty fabulous one! Welcome back! We are currently in the process of having christmas "vomit" all over our house!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did what I did and took a nice break! Loved it! :) Glad your weekend was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete