Sunday, September 27, 2009

its almost monday

yuck. i hate mondays! we're taking emily for the blood work she needs for the genetic testing. oh, i think that's going to make monday suck even more! trying to think happy thoughts!

we had a great date night! ended up going to chilis...love those little sliders! ok, so they weren't "diet friendly", but i did great all week! i needed a little treat. i'll post my weigh in/goal for the week tomorrow.
this is us trying to be cute...but we just could NOT stop laughing! i don't know how we made it through our wedding pics!!
Photobucket

k, so i said that i was working on some halloween decorations. here is the first(ok, so technically there are two here, but i only kept one)
i recently stumbled on something called stitchery. i thought it was so darn cute, but i don't sew..at all! i thought i'd never be able to pull it off...oh, but how i wanted to try! i came across
Twin Stitchers
after seeing their halloween patterns, i just had to give it a shot! aand, they are running a special for september...buy one halloween pattern, get the "little batty" e pattern for $1! ok, now i really couldn't turn my nose up at a sale too!! so, here's what i did!!
Photobucket
it was so easy!! there are step by step instructions. and they answered all of my questions. i'll be picking up a pattern or two to make for xmas gifts.

i'm still waiting on my cinnamon ornaments. they are sparkle-y, and ready for what i have in mind. i need to go outside and cut a tree branch...however, its been raining since last night :o( so my hunt for the perfect branch will have to wait until tomorrow :o(. then i'll be whipping out the trusty black spray paint to give everything the finishing touches!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice job with the stitchery! Those are really cute. I hope your Monday is better than you think it will be! I'm not looking forward to it either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that stitchery is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the stitchery!

    I left you something on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Stitchery! I'm looking forward to Monday...but just because I don't have to work Monday night. I hope Emily's blood draw goes well....I H.A.T.E. those!!!! with a passion of 100,000 fiery suns!
    Samantha actually has a hearing test appointment tomorrow...no needles, though. YAY! Here's to GREAT tomorrows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stitchery! I think it is a really cute photo. I think I have a fun idea for our fun giveaway, do you know if you are doing 1 or 2?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, for date night:) And those patterns are so cute!
    New follower here:) stopping by from sits..
    I am hosting a Blog For A Cure Blog Party over at Who Knew? Reviews, (www.whoknewreviews.blogspot.com) starting today and running all week! Great way to get new followers, win great prizes, and support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society!

    ReplyDelete