Tuesday, September 22, 2009

welcome autumn!

ahh, its officially my favorite time of year! i think i will start putting out my halloween decorations next week! i'd like to do it this week, but i have to straighten up the house--and get hubby to bring up all the boxes...that alone needs a week right there! i wanted to share a couple of halloween craft pumpkins that i made a few years ago.

Photobucket

Photobucket

i gave the smaller one to my sissy. i've been wanting to make a few more of these, but our budget has been so tight. so i think i'll see what i can find when stuff starts to go on clearance at the end of the season.


oh, i finished crocheting this chunky scarf last night...can't wait to wear it!
Photobucket

a matching hat may be in my future!! i ordered supplies to start making my kids some xmas gifts. speaking of my kids...i think david is starting the "terrible two's" :o/ he's been throwing the worst fits!! forget it if i tell him "no"! its the end of the world! i'm waiting for his head to spin. oh, and the BEST part of yesterday was when i found him playing in his poop!!! are you serious?! i'll spare you the gory details! its not as bad as you're going to picture it, but it was still nasty!!

8 comments:

  1. I love Fall, too! My Halloween decorations are already up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on putting my Halloween/fall decorations up next week! I can't wait :-) I love summer, its my favorite, but I am SO excited for fall this year.

    Those pumpkins are awesome! I could never pull that off. And that scarf looks so cozy, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so so so neat! I am doing a whole month of halloween thingies, think you may want to make one for a giveaway? I am guessing it took a huge amount of time though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pumpkins are amaazing!!! I agree with Ashley, you think about selling them!

    Also, love the scarf. I wish I could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What nice decorations!!
    Simply creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scarf! I need to start knitting for Christmas now! Hats and scarves are great gifts! I love your pumpkin houses. How long do they last?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Cute. And CUTE! Wish I could do needlework.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pumpkins. How creative!

    ReplyDelete