Wednesday, September 30, 2009

feeling a little lame!

ok, so over the weekend, two lovely ladies honored me with a couple of blog awards.
vicki from

passed along the "one lovely blog award"

and nicolasa from low expectations gave me the "your blog is over the top award".

i want to pass along the awards, but apparently i'm brain dead today, because i can't figure out how to get the little picture of the award onto a blog post. ugh! i annoy myself sometimes! lol

i've been in the baking mood like you wouldn't believe...so the hubby asked me to make something to bring into work! woo hoo! what shall i make?! i'm thinking of going with toffee candy...a.k.a. "crack"--because you can not just stop @ one piece! its so hard to eat right when this is my favorite time of year to bake..well, now through christmas! i'm being good, as long as i have someone to bake for!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    To add to your post, right click on the picture, "save as picture", then upload to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards :-)

    I wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. Your words made me realize that I am not the only one in a difficult spot and sometimes the right decision isn't necessarily the easy one. I really appreciate it and hope that you're feeling better. Everything happens for a reason, right? I am trying so hard to believe that!

    ReplyDelete