Tuesday, September 15, 2009

its the little things

little things make me happy. sure-i'd love a new flat screen tv, a new car, jewlery, any craft supply you could think of....

but those things don't really tickle me. i love the feeling of my heart literally, melting. i get those feelings when david smiles(usually after he's done something wicked), or emily laughs, or when hubby comes and puts his arms around me for no particular reason, or even after i've cleaned something-i know, i'm weird!

today i got that feeling when emily's teacher sent home some pics. i don't get them often, usually on special occasions. like today. emily met four therapy dogs at school...and i got the beautiful piece of paper in her folder. its like christmas, i love opening her backpack to see what's inside!! my collection of these little pieces of her is growing, and i can't wait for the next one!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. your little girl is abso gorgeous. just wanna squeeze her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would make my heart melt, too! It certainly is the little things, no better way to put it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie! BTW, just realized on your profile that I am blogging with a fellow Jersey girl! Yay!

    ReplyDelete